Not an option to try a file only a pic from gallery or take a picture

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
We'll get it figured out. Just hang in for a few minutes.

Try something though, instead of using gallery take a picture when promoted and see if that shows up in here.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to insert a photo saved to an external sd card? If so copy it to internal sd and see if it'll post.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Posting a test pic with my RAZR M, using Tapatalk. Haven't tried it since the KK update. Wanted to see if it works from my phone after reading this thread.

uqu6u2yn.jpg

OP
C

careingemt

Reaction score
So how do u not have Kitkat I was forced.... U rooted

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So how do u not have Kitkat I was forced.... U rooted
I do have KitKat, was one of the first to get it. I had not tried to upload any pics here using Tapatalk until I read this post this morning. It did work fine for me.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Yes but my set up is :

Tap +
Tap interface icon lower left
Pop-up comes up use camera or gallery I choose gallery... All gallery photos come up choose one.... Interface window comes up asking

Would like to insert previously saved draft or start a new no matter which I pick window disappeared but no link to post
You said it worked for a while after the FDR...then stopped working again. Do you remember installing any new pic-type apps? A new camera app? Also, the steps I used were a little different. After the "Pop-up comes up to use camera or gallery I chose gallery" step I receive another choice: use "Galley or Pics" (the two different picture apps installed). I tried Gallery and it worked. Have you tried going to Settings > Apps > Menu > Reset App Preferences? There might have been a choice made somewhere in an app that is blocking the Gallery / Pics app from uploading. Resetting all app preferences might clear that out.