Post your Incredible Pics!

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen many people ask how the quality of the Droid Incredible Camera is.. so post pics taken by the Incredible here!

watersharer

Reaction score
this forum is outdated, and cannot accept 8MP images, but I guess you can take my word for it that they are pretty awesome.

I found this huge dead lizard in my garden, and you can see all the tiniest scales and details on his skin.

Nice camera, too bad 3000pixels is max image size for the forums.
:droideris:

edit: here is a 5 MP version of the same lizard, just imagine it with more detail. =p A faster shutter would be nice.

Last edited:

spurscar

Reaction score
Since there aren't many real uses for 8MP on the web/email we probably don't need to be able to attach full resolution images other than pixel peeping to see the fine detail.

Even resized and sharpened smaller versions of the images would be nice, because web/email/small prints are all you'd ever use cell phone pics for anyway - not like you're going to print a 20"x30" wall print from a cell phone pic.

Just wish these companies would worry less about 'more megapixels' and worry more about 'better quality sensors'.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Since there aren't many real uses for 8MP on the web/email we probably don't need to be able to attach full resolution images other than pixel peeping to see the fine detail.

Even resized and sharpened smaller versions of the images would be nice, because web/email/small prints are all you'd ever use cell phone pics for anyway - not like you're going to print a 20"x30" wall print from a cell phone pic.

Just wish these companies would worry less about 'more megapixels' and worry more about 'better quality sensors'.

OMG you said it! my dare had a pretty good quality sensor for a smart phone. The pictures I took with it were pretty nice considering it was only 3 megapixels. It's just sad that the lg software sucked so bad.

70dustpan

Reaction score
Hey Watersharer,

Your lizard seems limp.

You may want to see a doctor about that.

Big Cam

Reaction score
this forum is outdated, and cannot accept 8MP images, but I guess you can take my word for it that they are pretty awesome.

I found this huge dead lizard in my garden, and you can see all the tiniest scales and details on his skin.

Nice camera, too bad 3000pixels is max image size for the forums.
:droideris:

edit: here is a 5 MP version of the same lizard, just imagine it with more detail. =p A faster shutter would be nice.
Get off your high horse. The forum is not outdated, they likely have restrictions in place so that everyone doesn't upload useless gigantic pictures when in every scenario except the "look how big my picture" threads, you don't need anything bigger than say 800x600 for regular forum uses.
And actually your picture is blurry.