Post unroot Problem/ .sbf Question

KingTigerll

Reaction score
Hiya guys - Long Time Reader first time poster.

A few months ago I rooted my phone and deleted some apps (Live Wallpaper and perhaps a few I have forgotten) but never backed anything up :facepalm:

I decided that rooting was not for me (i had not real use for it) and unrooted. I'm attempting to get my Droid back to the stock configuration it was at and I have done both factory and hard resets to no avail...

I tried installing apps that I deleted (LiveWallpaper, LiveWallpaperPicker, all the Live Wallpaper stuff not to mention the things I have forgotten) but I keep receiving errors either during install or post-install.

So....
I read about flashing a droid and I was wondering if I flashed my droid to 2.3.2 (my current setup) using the SBF found in the triple threat thread ( TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat) - would that restore the apps that I deleted?

Thanks,
Corey

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I've never had the problem of wanting deleted apps back, but if you properly sbf, your phone should be returned to the way it was the day you purchased it.
Hiya guys - Long Time Reader first time poster.

A few months ago I rooted my phone and deleted some apps (Live Wallpaper and perhaps a few I have forgotten) but never backed anything up :facepalm:

I decided that rooting was not for me (i had not real use for it) and unrooted. I'm attempting to get my Droid back to the stock configuration it was at and I have done both factory and hard resets to no avail...

I tried installing apps that I deleted (LiveWallpaper, LiveWallpaperPicker, all the Live Wallpaper stuff not to mention the things I have forgotten) but I keep receiving errors either during install or post-install.

So....
I read about flashing a droid and I was wondering if I flashed my droid to 2.3.2 (my current setup) using the SBF found in the triple threat thread ( TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat) - would that restore the apps that I deleted?

Thanks,
Corey

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
K

KingTigerll

Reaction score
Thanks guys -

About 30 minutes after I posted it my question I decided to take the risk and flash it...and it worked :)

Thanks for the replies guys.