PopCap games ??

MarkDF

Reaction score
Does anybody know if PopCap has said anything about developing for the Droid?

There are several of their games I'd love to have on my phone.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Not that I have heard.... I believe they are Flash games, there is no flash on the Droid....Yet.

Penguissimo

Reaction score
Not that I have heard.... I believe they are Flash games, there is no flash on the Droid....Yet.

True, but they've released games for the iPhone OS, and we all know what the Flash situation is like over there, so there must at least be a way ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

True, but they've released games for the iPhone OS, and we all know what the Flash situation is like over there, so there must at least be a way ;)

Sure, the game has to be written for the OS.

moot

Reaction score
I would love plants vs zombies on my droid. I hope they are still developing for android.

dosorio911

Reaction score
Bejwelled

I have an itouch with bejewelled that my wife and I love to play. I can link it to facebook and play against my facebook friends.

I can't get the Droid to do that. =(

alfredbond

Reaction score
RE

Mobile and social games have proven that video games can appeal to a wide demographic including men, women, and children. In honor of this increasing gamer diversity, CNN has put together a list of their top 10 iPhone games for everyone. Included in this list is PopCap's Plants vs. Zombies!

comptontravis

Reaction score
Ugh!

I would kill for some popcap games on my droid.
It would kill so much spare time on my commute.