Pop-Up Button Tech Using Microfluidics Might be Touchscreen Keyboard of the Future

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
With a few modifications I see a market in the "entertainment" industry with teledildonics.

tumblr_lzo0sgWjO81qz88r6.gif

Valvoline

Reaction score
Really? The first question is whether blind people can use it?...smh

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The unit in the video is a prototype; the tech is far from finalized so I'd expect they would fix that residual after-bump problem before they start putting the tech in consumer devices.

Here's another video: A keyboard that rises up from flat touch screens | Mobile - CNET News

HOORAY:yahoo: FOR TECHNOLOGY!

Looking at this clip....I can see this taking off like mad for universal remotes. And the console in cars. Tablets and phones....I dont know if it would be a wide spread thing. I was getting a flashback of resistive screens. I assume the screen would have to be like a resistive type for the bubbles to expand. I cant see a straight capacitive screen being able to do this.

And after going from the Omnia 1 to the Droid 1...and playing with an iPhone in between....I fell in love with capacitive screens.

Unless this could be like an accessory? I still like it....this is what I would call a game changer. It could literally put physical keyboard phones out to pasture.

Last edited: