Pool Players! new app "mybreakspeed"

Billyd

Reaction score
I spent 8 days in Vegas last month for the Nation BCA pool tournament and the Pro's also play at the Riviera. Most of the Pro matches where streaming and on the tv in my room.

I kept hearing them talking about how fast they were breaking so I started paying more attention and got the name of the app. "mybreakspeed" They also mentioned it between matches and that it would be available on Android very soon. So of course I sent them an email from their site to show some support and they replied within a cpl days that it was in the works.

In checking my cell email I just found I had missed an update from them that they had the recording portion of the program working and were now working on the UI. Stated it should be fini by end of month if not before.

It is available now for iPhone and Black Berry and Windows mobile.
The user interface looks very nice and they have come up with a way to accurately measure the speed of your break. I play regularly but thought that even for those that don't play that often it is a nice app to have just for messing with at a bar etc.

If you have a sec check out their site and drop a line to show some interest, it can only help.

I am in no way connected with this product, just anxious to see it released.
Thanks
X/BillyD..

OP
Billyd

Billyd

Reaction score
Thanks JimmyD,
I'm always careful posting links because some forums don't like that.