[POLL] What Do You Want?

Ryman222

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Im wondering what people would like to see incorporated in a Custom DX2 ROM, I may throw some of these into CorteX2. Post your every desires in the comments below.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Im wondering what people would like to see incorporated in a Custom DX2 ROM, I may throw some of these into CorteX2. Post your every desires in the comments below.

Here's A Few General Apps That I Think Should Be Incorporated In Almost Any Custom DX2 ROM:

Terminal Emulator
System Recovery
Spare Parts (The Stripped Down Version)
SD Speed Increase
MinFreeManager
Titanium Backup ?

Others Would Be:

Newest Market
CM's Newest Stock Messaging
3D Gallery

These Would Be Questionable:

Wired Tether (Google Code)
WiFi Tether (Google Code)

That's What I Would Add To Your ROM Anyways And I Think The Majority Of People Would Agree That's A Good Start.

xgrinder911

Reaction score
Get rid of white dock for stock launcher for one, maybe link the long press of home to the recent app group instead of just the 8apps when not on stock launcher?
And maybe make the minus button on notifications and browser windows the whole square?

DX2T

Kevin3328

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Defenitely some custom themes if possible.. all there really is for this phone is funkenblack from xda

urphonesux

Reaction score
the ability to let the battery drain without issue
WIFI TETHER
call blocker
power manager in the notification pulldown
battery life tweaks
a toolbox to easily change themes and such
pulldown text editor
no bloat- maximum free ram
Tiny led flashlight instead of torch or something like that
adblocker
Audio equalizer

Im thinking Im thinking

densetsu86

Reaction score
I would say make sure its a gingerbread build (2.3.3 at least) and a way to make supercharger and v6 noop run properly cause these fix the damn music issues. Gingerbread fixed video so as long as the media aspect is nit removed them im good or make it better.

ninjasailas

Reaction score
i agree with all above plus lockscreen widget for music
lots of blue
customizer would be cool like zombiestomped for the dx
circle battery
reboot option

OmegaXzer0

Reaction score
I would like:
AOSP Wireless and Wired Tether to be included
The option to have the LED on when the screen is on as well (They removed it back in 2.2.X)
Choice of Blur or ASOP (a la Liberty)
All animations as an option (Especially the CRT animation haha)
...that's all for now

mike_smith

Reaction score
I dont know if its even possible but if there could be something created with all the functionality and customization of older ROMs that were developed for the original DROID like BB, Liquid, etc. that would be awesome. I love the X2 but miss all the goodies that these other ROMs had....just my two cents!

MetalWych

Reaction score
Oddly, I would like to have the option to use have the blur camera. I like it a lot better than the AOSP camera. Maybe an option to choose, like on Liquid Gingerbread V2. 6 (DX rom).

I also agree with others... V6, 3g booster and the other must have scripts built in.

Thanks for asking. I think that's really cool you want our opinions.

blaisitup

Reaction score
Warmz 2.2 as it is on my incredible. I miss having an accurate battery display and being able to turn on/off wifi/ bt/ flashlight etc. by sliding down the taskbar. Multiple screens when in portrait mode hooked to Hdmi? It would be neat to have three windows open on my 55 inch rather than just one in the center. (Playing madden 2012 is pretty cool using hdmi btw) One last thing, might sound ridiculous but I want to see an app that will let me record an instant voice message during an incoming call to be played instead of my regular voice mail message for that call. Idk if something like that would have to be incorporated into a rom though......

Sent from my DROID X2 gb v2.3.3 which exists thanks to this forum.......