[Poll] VZW 4GLTE dual core phone?

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
How long will it take Verizon to release a 4GLTE phone with a dual core processor, or at least a Gig of Ram?

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Closest I get to naming a date will be, it'll be on a Thursday. :D

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
How long will it take Verizon to release a 4GLTE phone with a dual core processor, or at least a Gig of Ram?

Majority of VZW Devices are released on a Thursday.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
When At&t, Sprint, or T-Mobile feel sorry for VZW and help them bring a top tier phone to market like they already have

alboboy10

Reaction score
When At&t, Sprint, or T-Mobile feel sorry for VZW and help them bring a top tier phone to market like they already have

verizon has the best 4g, the only real one I would argue.

And they don't have better phones than verizon?

As far as I'm concerned the thunderbolt is the best android device out. What better phones are there?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

As far as I'm concerned the thunderbolt is the best android device out. What better phones are there?

Vzw has the fastest 4g but it is unreliable right now. When vzw lte network become stable then it will ne the best but right now I give the edge to att.

sent from droidforums app

jaycemiskel

Reaction score

That's funny lol. How about the G2x and the Nexus S. The only thing good about the Thunderbolt is that it's LTE. We've gotten nothing but last gen hardware with Verizon so far this year.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
Stelv

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
T-Mobile has the G2X, and is getting HTC Sensation in June...a 1.2ghz dual core beast that will be probably twice as fast as the TB. T-Mobiles internet speeds and coverage are not that great though.

ATT has the Atrix, which has a dual core, 1 gig of ram and a huge 1930maH battery. This blows any Verizon 4g phone out of the water. Att 4G speed can hit speeds of 6mbs, which is not too shabby, and their coverage isnt bad either. Verizon is either 1)trying to sell off their old technology to us, or 2) having problems with dual core/more ram and 4GLTE

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
T-Mobile has the G2X, and is getting HTC Sensation in June...a 1.2ghz dual core beast that will be probably twice as fast as the TB. T-Mobiles internet speeds and coverage are not that great though.

ATT has the Atrix, which has a dual core, 1 gig of ram and a huge 1930maH battery. This blows any Verizon 4g phone out of the water. Att 4G speed can hit speeds of 6mbs, which is not too shabby, and their coverage isnt bad either. Verizon is either 1)trying to sell off their old technology to us, or 2) having problems with dual core/more ram and 4GLTE

I think it's the latter. Lte isn't playing nice with any of these phones and definitely not the dual core ones.

Sent from my Transformer