Plz Help!

Mikeyvalva

Reaction score
Ok so im trying to link my facebook contacts to my phone contacts, and i have the droid x. N i kno you can do it through facebook, were it gives you the option to link them under settings. But the only problem is, that in my facebook app i dont have that option to link them.... Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks

OP
M

Mikeyvalva

Reaction score
thanks, ive done that too. It works for some one them, but they dont update the picture, just the info. Do u kno how to update the pic also?

gmmurphy

Reaction score
did you force a refresh? are you trying to update the pictures on the dialer? in my fb application i go to fb--->settings---->sync contacts--->sync with existing contacts.

OP
M

Mikeyvalva

Reaction score
how do i force a refresh? Ya i cant do that, theres no option for me to do that under facebook. its weird everyone else i kno can, for some reason its not on mine

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not sure if this will help but, on my D1, when the contacts' pics don't sync, I open my contacts, touch where the pic should be, touch fb, wait for the page to load completely, and hit back and the pic is there.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
M

Mikeyvalva

Reaction score
ya ive tried that with fb getting a new one a couple times, its still not working. nothin works for me lol. next time ill try that touching them.