OK Is it my phone or Facebook

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
OK, When I go to my contacts they are synced with facebook. Most contacts only have a number,an email,and a facebook profile. The problem is that several of my contacts have 2-5 facebook profiles but all are the same. How can I fix it to where it only has 1? I don't need so many facebook profiles under 1 person. What causes this? Anyone know? Thanks

pipcorona

Reaction score
It's a bug that is going to be fixed when the first update for the software is released.

pudah

Reaction score
OK, When I go to my contacts they are synced with facebook. Most contacts only have a number,an email,and a facebook profile. The problem is that several of my contacts have 2-5 facebook profiles but all are the same. How can I fix it to where it only has 1? I don't need so many facebook profiles under 1 person. What causes this? Anyone know? Thanks
I've noticed this too. I don't know what it's about though.

superglen99

Reaction score
yeah same here, are you sure it will be fixed? kinda annoying to have 5 of the same profile for one person.

OP
jigsawkilr

jigsawkilr

Reaction score
How do I get this update when it comes out? Will it come to my phone from google or will I need to download it somewhere and when? Is this the Dec 11 update?