please help

dliontis28

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm kinda new to this whole thing. I've rooted my Droid and flashed a few different Roms with no problem. I flashed bugless v0.2.1 and like it but have noticed that there are still some bugs. So I tried to do the bugless v1.1 or even the stock 2.1 but when I reboot the phone in rom manager or by holding x with power button, the screen freezes on the black screen with the moto m and does nothing. I have to pull the battery so I can get the phone to load up. My question /s are what can I do to get back in to recovery mode. Thanks for your time.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Try letting the phone boot up, open Rom Manager and flash the alternative recovery method (sprecovery). Without rebooting go and use Rom Manager to then install the Clockwork recovery method that you currently have installed. Then reboot and try holding down the X to see if that works.

TekHawk

Reaction score
Try letting the phone boot up, open Rom Manager and flash the alternative recovery method (sprecovery). Without rebooting go and use Rom Manager to then install the Clockwork recovery method that you currently have installed. Then reboot and try holding down the X to see if that works.

just wanted to let you know there is a new option in settings you can configure to have it delete the old recovery before flashing the recovery so people can set that insted of the alt method