Please help!!

kimberly90

Reaction score
I just got the andriod phone today and it wont let me download any apps. ive cleared the cache and made sure everything was right with my gmail act.....whenever i try downloading an app it says attention a server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.......idk whay else to do!!!!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well if you got it today and havent done any significant modifications to it like rooting it then i would just take it back to the phone carrier and have them take a look at it. other than that all i would know to do is a factory data reset which can be found by goin menu/settings/privacy/factory data reset. hope this can help

dasanman69

Reaction score
Wipe data and cache from the market app through the settings menu then force close it. I was getting a error msg from the market earlier today and that did the trick.

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
I just got the andriod phone today and it wont let me download any apps. ive cleared the cache and made sure everything was right with my gmail act.....whenever i try downloading an app it says attention a server error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.......idk whay else to do!!!!

Are you sure you have connectivity? Server error is what I get when my 3G and wifi are both off.