Please Help Several Issues

*MotoDroid13*

Reaction score
Can some one please help me :(
Im having some issues with my droid. I had sholes mod for awhile and decided to change it up and i used Rom manager. It worked great for the first two roms i did, first i went to Cyanogen, wiped and all restored all my stuff, then decided to go to Ultimate droid V10 and the change was fine! wiped and all restored, went great, even put up a new up boot animation. Worked awesome the whole day!...till i changed to a different rom (not exactly sure what it was or why it trashed everything) i loaded it, then somthing happened, my boot went away, everything was different on the inside, my app backups (using Titanium backup) were saying they werent installed and all! i found out they appear back in the market place but i never had to re do all of them before. So now i have be up for 2 days straight cause its really bothing me my phones messed up, currently on BB v1.1 (switched around to a few trying to fix, roms too) and nothing seems to bring her back to how she used to be! force closes, slow, ALL MY PICTURES ARE GONE, all my music is gone, txts etc, home button doesnt work, it seems like everyone else is fine! PLEASE HELP!

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Boot into recovery and restore to a previous backup. If you dont have one, then you should revert to stock and start over.

As far as the stuff on your SD card, pull it and stick it in a PC and see if it's there.

OP
M

*MotoDroid13*

Reaction score
yeah thats the problem, the other saved ones are screwed up aswell, titanium backup messed up alot of things on my phone, doesnt back up like it says

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I understand the problem, I also provided a few possible solutions..... Have you pulled your SD card? Have you considered an SBF restore?

OP
M

*MotoDroid13*

Reaction score
yes, and i do not see anything with pictures, like half the folders are gone and all! :( and whats a SBF restore and how do u do that? whats that fix?
thankyou

LtKen

Silver Member
Reaction score
SBF Restore will revert you back to stock. There's a sticky for it in the Droid Hacks section.