Please help my droid is getting on my nerves.

kc.frey10

Reaction score
I have a new droid. Well i love the phone its self but my facebook app is so messed up. so i decided to download a new one. It works great. LOVE IT. WEll i took some pics today and tried to post them. But when i do that it uploads them off the orginal facebook app. WHICH WONT WORK!!!!!!!! its very aggervating. how do i fix this.

Also is there anyway to get Yahoo mail notifications on my phone?

Thanks kacey

coolcat600

Reaction score
I have a new droid. Well i love the phone its self but my facebook app is so messed up. so i decided to download a new one. It works great. LOVE IT. WEll i took some pics today and tried to post them. But when i do that it uploads them off the orginal facebook app. WHICH WONT WORK!!!!!!!! its very aggervating. how do i fix this.

Also is there anyway to get Yahoo mail notifications on my phone?

Thanks kacey

For starters - everyone on the android operating system is having issues with facebook, just read the reviews on the app in the marketplace. It is rather annoying, yes - but if you keep retrying the upload it'll eventually go. I haven't found anything that triggers it myself, so I can't tell you how to avoid the issue.

As far as the yahoo notifications, dunno - something to do with yahoo mail is coming in the next upgrade (2.1) and you'll get that within the next week or two depending on how quickly it is deployed and how many actual droid users are out there getting it. You'll have to do some searching to find the change to the yahoo mail setting though. I forget what it is. Your best bet is to create a bookmark in the browser, then drop it on your desktop and just keep checking back now and then.

OP
K

kc.frey10

Reaction score
Well thanks. How do i drop it when i bookmark it. I already have it bookmarked. but having it on my main page would be wonderful.

I sure as heck hope facebook gets better cause i only bought this phone to get on my emails and facebook.

coolcat600

Reaction score
Long touch on the background in an open space and it'll ask you want to add, choose shortcuts, then bookmark, and then the bookmark you want on your homescreen.

BTW, I was looking through some other stuff and came across the change for yahoo mail

Email - Yahoo Mail is now supported - customers can simply sign in with their Yahoo! Email address and password. Note: Yahoo! Email is not available over Wi-Fi

I have NO idea what this actually means, someone who has 2.1 will have to explain further.