Please help me!!

KaosMaster

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
SCH-I545 Galaxy S4 (Verizon)
My suggestion is to load into Clockwork and clear your cache and misc or baseband data, then attemp to reboot the phone. If this does not work...find a friend to charge your battery so you will be able to flash again! Also IF your feeling guttsie!!

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ra...-based-update-zips-battery-charging-more.html

Download the package to your sdcard on a comp and flash this. It will charge while in recovery mode!

Hope this helps!

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Are you stuck in bootloader or can you get to recovery? If you can get to recovery, use link 4 in my sig.

Reaction score
trust me Brock when i say at this point im insulting my own intellect :) This problem started when the phone was plugged in on ac power. from there i tried restoring my back ups in clockword, and I believe one of my attempts I did have it plugged in via USB

haha, as long as all of your attempts haven't occured with it plugged in, then that isn't your problem. I do suggest trying to use RSD lite, maybe try a different guide to getting it installed, i had problems with it one time also. google can help you out with finding a guide. or you can try this one

How To: Install Android 2.2 Froyo On the Motorola Droid

Reaction score
...having a data cable plugged in has no effect on restoring a rom. Listen to Tallica who is saying the same as me. Plug you phone in if its near dying, DONT unplug it, and download the link that is in Tallica's sig or the one i gave you and install the zip file.

I just wanted to make sure this wasn't the source of his booting into bootloader problems.

OP
R

rooted1

Reaction score
well now i am stuck in bootloader with the error message of low battery it wont let me into clockwork mod anymore

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You need to leave it plugged it. You may need to get another battery and a battery specific charger.

However with it plugged in and in clockwork mod you should be able to install the update.zip once you have the battery charged.

Not sure how much you'll be able to do without a charged battery.

Reaction score
if you have a friend with a droid, get him to charge the battery for you, thats the only thing i can think of

OP
R

rooted1

Reaction score
ok thanks guys its plugged into the wall but I guess that wont work because im in bootloader, I will try and get a different battery or get this one charged, Thanks for the help

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
1) Power phone down
2) take battery out
3) put update.zip from link 4 in my sig on sd card by any means, card reader, etc
4) boot phone w/battery removed and plugged in to AC, not USB but hold X so you boot to recovery
5) Wipe data/cache flash update.zip