PLEASE help me - want to root my phone

husker15

Reaction score
Ok, I really want to root my droid, but i've never done it before. Can someone give me a step-by-step way on how to do it please? I don't have anything installed that would help me do it yet, so please include every step.

I have the Droid OG
Version 2.2.3
Build: FRK76

Thanks for your help!

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Ok, I really want to root my droid, but i've never done it before. Can someone give me a step-by-step way on how to do it please? I don't have anything installed that would help me do it yet, so please include every step.

I have the Droid OG
Version 2.2.3
Build: FRK76

Thanks for your help!

Ok go on Google type (on PC) in the search bar superoneclick xda. Download the latest version. On your phone check USB debugging and unknown sources you should be able to find those in settings under the applications menu. Plug in your phone via USB to your computer. Open up super one click and click the root button. Let it do its thing and you should than be rooted. :D I will help you with a nandroid backup and roms if you want. (If this doesn't work let me know and I have another way)

DroidX: EncounterICS X Beta 3
Lg Revolution: Gingervolt 1.3
Motorola Droid (retired)
Motorola Cliq (Retired

Reaction score
Search this forum for motocache1. Or click on the link in my sig. It has how i rooted and what rom I am using after doing it. The one click apps work but if you like knowing how and why use my sig! :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk