PLEASE help me download these Dell drivers!!!

Haloman800

Reaction score
I installed Windows 7 on my dad's main office computer, but all the drivers were lost, which was expected.

The problem is I can't re-download them from dell!!

Here's what happens:

1. I select which drivers I want to download

2. I download the "Dell Driver Download Manager"

3. I install it

4. It says I didn't select any drivers to download.

I keep getting the same loop, even on other PCs!

....Will someone please try downloading these drivers, and then send them to me via fileshare or my email [email protected] ? Here is the driver download page:

dell.to/hocyHV

--

I need the Audio one, the Video one, and the first Network one.

PLEASE help me. Thanks.

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
We use Dells at my job and I've never had much luck using the Dell download manager. I just always choose the browser option and it works every time.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

techRob

Reaction score
We use Dells at my job and I've never had much luck using the Dell download manager. I just always choose the browser option and it works every time.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

^^ I havta co-sign that one. That piece of crap, errr, software, is hit n miss. If you're stuck in the loop of being forced to use the download manager, grab a different web browser, and choose to download the individual driver(s) via the browser. Even better - grab the driver pack (if you have several that you need) - that way you're ready for anything that comes your way ;)

(with the driver pack I extract everything from the cab file into one dump folder - i can only acheive this in WinXP though...and it's a tedious pain in the @$$ because you get prompted for every file if you wanna save or not...but in the end, you have one folder you can point windows to for drivers, regardless of what it's looking for...so at least at my job this is a great time saver..prolly not so much for personal use i s'pose) :)