Please help facebook wont load

Dopejoker32x

Reaction score
Hi everyone Im new to this forum and I really really need help from any of you experienced veterans as I am not very phone nor computer savvy. a few days ago i tried getting onto facebook from my motorola droid 4 and when i type in facebook from the browser on the home page it gets to the site but only shows the top blue banner where your "request" "messages" "notifications" are. below it is just blank white with the word " loading" and no matter how long i wait, nothing loads. i tried resetting the phone and every other website i go on works perfectly fine. only facebook will not work. this is such a hassle as my computer is also not working so i have to use my friends. any help would be greatly appreciated and i thank you in advance. please feel free to ask any questions if it will help to figure this out. THANKSSSS

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
If its only Facebook then maybe its the site?

Have you considered getting the Facebook app as well and see if it loads there?

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

OP
D

Dopejoker32x

Reaction score
If its only Facebook then maybe its the site?

Have you considered getting the Facebook app as well and see if it loads there?

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

actually no i have not but i read thru many other posts and ppl with similar problems like this said that both the app and the browser couldnt get onto facebook but i guess i should give it a try anyway to see if it works..this is a stupid question but exactly how does one get a facebook app?sorry i just dont knw much about techy stuff

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!! I am not sure why that would be happening either. But if you want to get the Facebook just open up the app in your app drawer called "Play Store" and search for Facebook.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Welcome aboard!

You can try to clear data / cache on the browser (system settings / apps / all / find your browser - open, clear cache and data)...