Please Help, battery issue

lidio neto

Reaction score
hy friends, please help me.
i have a droid razr maxx using cyanogem 12.1 whit safestrap
my battery before calibration is real satisfy whe we talk about life duration, but one or two times a day my sistem use 4000mA for a time, droping the baterry 20% in couple minutes.
the same issue was whit android 4.1.2 and before factory reset.

look at 18.07 time, the batery is real good 68% whit 114mA, but 10 minutes later( whitout changing anything on use or apps) was 49% whit 4027mA and decreasing slow.

please anyone can help...
Screenshot_2015-08-18-19-00-40.png
Screenshot_2015-08-18-19-00-23.png

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
hy friends, please help me.
i have a droid razr maxx using cyanogem 12.1 whit safestrap
my battery before calibration is real satisfy whe we talk about life duration, but one or two times a day my sistem use 4000mA for a time, droping the baterry 20% in couple minutes.
the same issue was whit android 4.1.2 and before factory reset.

look at 18.07 time, the batery is real good 68% whit 114mA, but 10 minutes later( whitout changing anything on use or apps) was 49% whit 4027mA and decreasing slow.

please anyone can help...
View attachment 75341 View attachment 75342
reflash stock, compare battery stats.

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
@lidio neto , I am sorry you are having battery level problems. I would agree with @themib , If you re-flash the stock OS and then do the same battery evaluation you may find that the problem was not the battery or calibration, but that it was the Cyanogen 12.1 OS. You may wish to try clearing cache before and see if that helps. Otherwise I can't make any suggestions as far as CM OS is concerned. Whenever you use a custom ROM, you may find peculiar functionality for one or another, or even many functions. The battery and metering system is no exception to this.

The battery doesn't actually "lose" large amounts of stored power over such dramatically short periods of time, so this must be a metering error. It may be that the calibration functionality isn't really working well, or that the metering system is somehow being misread by the OS. Either way, isolating the problem in a custom ROM is extremely difficult and you may be best served posting this question in a thread where others who are using CM OS can speak from similar experiences.

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
dang auto correct, I meant
compare battery stats

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
also could give more info
rom slot?
rom build?
gapps build?

OP
L

lidio neto

Reaction score
first I like to tank you all for answers.
im runing cyanogem 12.1 now but it happen whit android 4.1.2 too
using stock slot and gapps 5.1

im trying to clear cache and manual metric, lets see in the end of day.
lets see