Playing Video/Playing-Streaming Audio

Cody302

Reaction score
Houston,Texas (greatest country on earth)
If I move an .avi file from my PC to my Eris,how do I play the video-or do I need another app. that's not in my phone?

Same on audio,except how do I stream audio as well. I downloaded ummmm.......I:heart:Radio(I think it was.),installed it,and evertime I tried to open the app.,it gave me an "error-needs to close", so I unistalled it.

I went to the 740am KTRH(local radio station) website,selected the 'Listen Live' button,and after a minute or two it told me that my device does support this format.

Thanx
cody

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
It can't play avi's unfortunately, only h.264 or mpeg4. I use Meridian player which can play those and mp3's.

You might want to try a different radio streaming app to see if that works. I've been using Pandora and it works great. Trying to stream radio from a website wont work because the browser doesn't support anything fancy.

OP
Cody302

Cody302

Reaction score
Houston,Texas (greatest country on earth)
Thanx Wyzzer, I'm sorry I didn't see your post bro. I've had so many things going on lately that I've been running around more confused than a two-peckered puppy. I'll give Pandora a shot, got a good place to get it??

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
No worries, search the market on your droid and you can dl from there.