Playing purchased movies

teammac

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can play the digital copy of the movies purchased? For example, I purchased the new Harry Potter movie and it Came with the blue ray, dvd, and a digital copy. Can that be played on the xoom and if so, how?

jfran2

Reaction score
Maybe this isn't really what you're looking for, but I bought a copy of DVD Catalyst. It rips movies from the DVD and encodes them for the Xoom flawlessly. It doesn't work for Blu-ray, but regular DVDs look great! I can even store them on my NAS and stream to the Xoom!

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

galaxybror

Reaction score
uhmmmmmmm,i think you'd better download a good player, such as moboplayer, rockplayer and vplayer
you can try if they can play your video
and if you can play your video on them, you can consider to convert/rip your video, then play the converted video.
hope this can help you!

bazar6

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.imbazar.me
I've tried to get digital copies of other movies on the Xoom, they came over in the wrong format tho. You may be able to use one of the video players listed above, but I highly recommend checking out DVDcatalyst. The programmer is a sponsor on XoomForums.com and hangs out there a lot, and provides great personal support for his products.