Play Store 5.10.29 Update Download And Install Now!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There is apparently an all new Play Store coming with a totally fresh UI. The main feature of the newly updated design is the separation of "Apps and Games" and "Entertainment". Google has already been doing this with separate Tabs for Apps, Games, Movies and TV, Music, Books, and Newstand. The update looks to make the Play Store a bit more cohesive.

I have always found it kind of annoying that when I am searching for a particular app I end up getting just a few results for each category. The upcoming design gives a tab for Apps and Games and a tab for Entertainment. This should make the whole experience much more fluid. You will be able to easily swipe between the two tabs. You will still have the tabs for Movies and Tv, Music, Books, and Newstand, but those will only be subtabs under the Entertainment tab. This major change won't come right away, but the first major step towards this update has been released.

The latest update brings the Play Store to version 5.10.29. For now this update only includes a new Google Play text logo. The rest of the changes could be held server side and may be activated later, or the changes may come in the form of a new update. Grab the latest version of the Play Store from the link below.

via apk.mirror

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I read elsewhere that this new version allows copying of the changelog and other info. Could be a little useful when folks post asking what's different with a given app update.