Pixel drop test

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Yeah I know some people hate these tests. Glass phone + pavement= no duh (cracked).

But this is something to consider if you are one to rock your phone naked.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Compared to last years 6P

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm starting a new trend ...we get new phones and we drop them in our pockets ...ah what a great idea I wonder how the phone will handle my front pants pocket

iPhone Seven Plus

Reactions: cr6

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Never a big fan of folks dropping perfectly good phones, but I do appreciate these videos to some extent ... at least it gives you a generally idea of what the device may be able to handle. Sure there's a ton of variables and each "test" could yield a different result and your one accidental drop could hit just the right spot and completely destroy your phone. But, I like to watch a few different "drop test" videos of the device I have or am planning to get and it gives me a sort of baseline as to how much it may be able to handle (and get an idea of the level of clumsiness I may be able to get away with LOL)

Tapped from my Plus Sized iPhone 7

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I'm starting a new trend ...we get new phones and we drop them in our pockets ...ah what a great idea I wonder how the phone will handle my front pants pocket

iPhone Seven Plus
Sign me up for one of the testers, I'll even post videos!