Pink Minimal Theme

crznsunshine

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if a themer would be nice enough to create a theme for UltimateDroid. I really love the stock design of UD, but I am not to fond of red. Would it be possible to recolor all the red accents to pink? I attached a screen of the battery icon I am using now, the color I would like to use. Hope to hear something soon. Thank you in advance.

=]

182763270.png

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a few pink [girly] themes available for UD one by kookahdoo and the other by CorinaCakes [Team Fusion] both available in the kookahdoo section of the Forum

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
C

crznsunshine

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick responses, but I have already seen those themes, they're just not what I'm looking for. Like I said in the first post, I am picturing the "red accents" in the Stock UD theme, but changing them to pink. I don't know much about themeing for Androids, so I don't know how hard it would be? :/

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You are probably looking for Dark Edge with the Pink Accents - it is rumored to be available for UD soon

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

OP
C

crznsunshine

Reaction score
Yes, thats what I'm looking for, but I didn't know there may be a port for UD! I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks! =]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
No Problem :D