Pictures/videos always flipped?

droid100

Reaction score
Whenever I take a picture, it creates a thumbnail thats vertical and not how I took it... and also when i take a video with the FFC the video plays back is sideways... I have to hold the phone upside down to see it vertically the way i took the video originally.

Anyone else notice this? It sucks, especially when sending pictures/video over mms... they always send with different orientation than the way they were taken...

any way to fix this?

Last edited:

reaper keeper

Reaction score
I have not had this problem. I have been taking pic's and video for two weeks now, I use the stock video and camera 360 app with zero problems. You might want to try and get a replacemnt.

OP
D

droid100

Reaction score
I think a replacement is a bit extereme for this but if nobody else anywhere has seen this problem then maybe...

The only problem is the orientation of the videos and pictures when they're saved...

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My OG droid did that, and when I would upload them or send them in texts, it'd always be flipped or something, but I just got used to it. Not having that problem with this phone, though.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

aramos87

Reaction score
Whenever I take a picture, it creates a thumbnail thats vertical and not how I took it... and also when i take a video with the FFC the video plays back is sideways... I have to hold the phone upside down to see it vertically the way i took the video originally.

Anyone else notice this? It sucks, especially when sending pictures/video over mms... they always send with different orientation than the way they were taken...

any way to fix this?

Yeah I wasn't having this problem before, and now when I use the front facing camera it shows the pictures I take upside down, or 180 degrees from the way I took it.

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

NoBloatware

Reaction score
Just noticed this happened with the FFC yesterday. What a silly bug.