pictures from SD card to phone memory

num1sportschik

Reaction score
Help needed! How you move pictures from the SD card to my phone memory of a Motorola Droid? Please help. I have pictures I want to send to people but do not know how.

Joker

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums!

You don't need to move the pix from the SD to phone memory in order to send/share to people. From the photo gallery app you could either send one photo at a time or multiple. To do one photo, select pic and you will see menu on the bottom right. Select that and then select share on the bottom left. Choose how you want to send, and put in the necessary information. If you want to send multiple, from the thumbnails, long press on the desired thumbnail until a green check appears and then begin to select all the pix you want to send. Then select share and follow above again.

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forums!

You don't need to move the pix from the SD to phone memory in order to send/share to people. From the photo gallery app you could either send one photo at a time or multiple. To do one photo, select pic and you will see menu on the bottom right. Select that and then select share on the bottom left. Choose how you want to send, and put in the necessary information. If you want to send multiple, from the thumbnails, long press on the desired thumbnail until a green check appears and then begin to select all the pix you want to send. Then select share and follow above again.
that's correct

barcodelinux

Reaction score
But to answer your question, you can get a file manager (Astro File Manager, Root Explorer, etc...) from the Market and move the file from one location to another.

However, the solution provided by Joker is correct if all you want to do is share or send pictures. You don't have to move things around to share/send them.