Picture Gallery issue

droidfnp

Reaction score
Are you all having the same gallery issue as me? It's so slow, laggy, and does not want to show my pictures and keeps crashing, saying gallery isn't responding. I've had similar issues with only the gallery app on my galaxy nexus with ICS but no problems with jelly bean. Is this an obvious software issue?

raywhitemn

Reaction score
My Gallery My Library Issues

Are you all having the same gallery issue as me? It's so slow, laggy, and does not want to show my pictures and keeps crashing, saying gallery isn't responding. I've had similar issues with only the gallery app on my galaxy nexus with ICS but no problems with jelly bean. Is this an obvious software issue?

My issues didn't start until I went from a 16gb sd to 32gb sd, and lots of freezes now.

YelloEye

Reaction score
Could pull all your pictures off and try reformatting the sdcard-ext. Having a lot of pictures can do that too.

I have a 32GB and no problems.

freebird_78

Reaction score
I'm having issues with mine not even showing up. I can access pictures I've taken by first going into the camera, but if I pull up the gallery directly, all I get is a blank screen. I let it sit for a couple minutes thinking it was "queueing" up, but nothing. It has worked in the past. Tried clearing the cache/data for the gallery, still nothing. I have a 32GB card.