pics in my text msg (sms)

pattidimeo

Reaction score
I cant seem to down load any attachments or pics went it is send to me via text msg...do i need to put a seperate app to do this. i getthis "download" button, when i click it it says "youare currently unable to download plz try later" its been telling me this for a week now.
also....how do you remove the chip? does the battery need to come out first?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant seem to down load any attachments or pics went it is send to me via text msg...do i need to put a seperate app to do this. i getthis "download" button, when i click it it says "youare currently unable to download plz try later" its been telling me this for a week now.
also....how do you remove the chip? does the battery need to come out first?

When you say "chip" I assume you mean the SD card. Then yes he battery has to come out first.

Second : People who send pictures may be sending them as email and thus attachments. I haven't has one issue with that yet. If that porblem persists call VZW and find out why :)

OP
P

pattidimeo

Reaction score
thanks miami, got the sd card out.......i have a bunch of text msgs with attachments, different kinds, some pics, some video, a few contacts, cant open any of them. hmmm?

GotnFX

Reaction score
I wonder if it has something to do with the type of phone that is sending you the msg? I have a friend who has a Motorola Droid and I am OK getting stuff from him and vice versa. But when he gets a picture with voice added for some reason when he clicks on da pic it blacks out the screen and the voice only plays. Can anyone help either of us?