Phone won't connect to computer

ajgates92

Reaction score
I need help. My phone will not be recognized by my computer, or any computer when it is plugged in. It will just charge, that is it. HELP please!!!!! Below I have listed everything I have tried, btw I am not a noob at this stuff. My phone connected fine before and now it will not.

I have tried:
Reinstalling drivers
Using the STOCK cord that came with my D3
Restarting phone, and computer multiple times
Going into AP Fastboot mode
Using differernt USB ports
Using different computers

Nothing seems to work. Unless someone knows how to get a free replacement from verizon/online I need to go back to stock and unroot so I can get a replacement so I can actually use my USB. A stock backup would be good too, as I can download it from my phone/put it on through my SD Card. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

P.S- I don't mind having to pay for a replacement, however, I pay for the full insurance and I think it is bs that I have to pay a deductible at least for the first time.

Thanks in advanced,
Andy

OP
A

ajgates92

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, as for USB debugging yes I have that on. I have also tried another rom from a backup I made. Nothing has worked. I am currently downloading the stock rom and hoping that will work..if not then I will just try to get a free replacement I guess, although I heard Verizon is a bunch of d***s about it.