Phone wont boot... PLEASE HELP!!!!

ZackFr0st

Reaction score
Today i got my bionic to run the android 4.0.4 leak and rooted it and everything went well and i was happy as could be with it
well a little bit ago i downloaded a 1% battery mod which i used before 4.0 and it worked fine. i installed it and went to reboot the phone and it got stuck on the boot screen and wont boot but continues to load
i took the battery out and tried again and it didnt work, i tried to reboot from recovery, i even factory reset it thinking it would help but it is still stuck. please help!!
i know that it wont boot because the sound that it makes when booting doesnt fully finish.. only about half of it does
Am i going to have to flash back to stock or can i get it to stay on android 4.0.4?

bbucks36

Reaction score
you answered yourself.. the 1% mod was combatible with the GB not ICS.. going to have to FXZ back then to the leak again.. make sure when adding a mod A) its for your phone model and build B) its for the right android system your using.

OP
Z

ZackFr0st

Reaction score
damn haha i was hoping i wouldnt have to
thanks for the help though

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Good answer!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
Z

ZackFr0st

Reaction score
im try to just use rsd lite to get the phone back to stock but the 902 file i had isnt working, it says the xml format is wrong or image files associated with it are missing, what do i do?