Phone Stuck in start up help?

porshe123455

Reaction score
okay so i recently got my droid 2 global, and i rooted, + bootstrap/clockwork mod. and created my backups and i tried installing a rom and when it turned on it was stuck on the droid eye sequence that it was loading, and thats happened before id just pop the battery out and boot back up and it was in recovery mode where id just reload my last backup..

but this time i popped the battery out and turned the phone back out and it returned to the droid power up sequence and is still stuck.

my question is there a way to fix this, or at least get it back into the backup manager to restore my last settings? thanks..:greendroid:

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whew..just an animation bootloop!

DroidForums junkie!!

OP
P

porshe123455

Reaction score
it was squidly something,

and i dont know how to do a factory reset any links or tips on how to?,

droid bootup i call its the logo and the eye, but it just keeps looping the sequence

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ok that's your problem. Squidly isn't made for the d2g. You're going to have to get in to cm recovery and restore your nandroid. Start the power sequence again and as soon as you see the backlight dim on the moto logo, pull the batt and restart. It should get you to cm

tappin and a talkin

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahhhh I missed that! Good catch Spaz!!

Ok that's your problem. Squidly isn't made for the d2g. You're going to have to get in to cm recovery and restore your nandroid. Start the power sequence again and as soon as you see the backlight dim on the moto logo, pull the batt and restart. It should get you to cm

tappin and a talkin

DroidForums junkie!!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
I'm not being snotty when I say this:

Stop flashing things onto your phone till you know more of what's going on. There is no D2G SBF available so you're at risk of bricking your phone if you screw something up. Read more carefully. :)