Phone reverts back to stock background

celtic11

Reaction score
I've had my D3 for about two days now and so far I love it. Only problem im having is twice now I've had it return back to the stock wallpaper that was on the phone. The one I was using is the weird looking black one thats preinstalled on the phone but it keeps reverting back to the black and grey striped one. Any ideas?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JPT

Reaction score
I've had that happen a few times as well, but I just rotate the phone and the one I have selected comes back. :)

JZ3

Reaction score
ditto...same problem. this is the single isssue with the phone to date....good battery life, great screen, no reboots

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
ditto...same problem. this is the single isssue with the phone to date....good battery life, great screen, no reboots

Same here. Hasn't happened today yet..

akhi216

Reaction score
Same here. The D3 doesn't seem to like The Matrix live wallpapers.

My guess is that the wallpapers aren't Gingerbread-compatible. With that being said, non-Gingerbread compatible apps could be what's what's causing crashes.

OP
celtic11

celtic11

Reaction score
Same here. The D3 doesn't seem to like The Matrix live wallpapers.

My guess is that the wallpapers aren't Gingerbread-compatible. With that being said, non-Gingerbread compatible apps could be what's what's causing crashes.

The background im choosing is one that came on the already installed on the phone. Since the phone shipped with gingerbread I'd certainly imagine they are compatible.