Phone of the future

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Sorry I'm just dreaming here... or scheming... it will have no need for a locked bootloader... it will be able to acquire any signal that you tell it too.. it will have a virtual screen that will project in any dimension you desire...in hd, in thin air.. right infront of you... the device will be the size of a stick of gum... and yet it will contain 15, 8 core processors... and will integrate fully with every aspect of your life.... your car, your house, it will be able to order pizzas, or automatically upload coupons at the grocery store. It will contain every aspect of your lifes history, even detect people that fit into your TYPE. Even that will be uploaded...your marital status, whether your into hard bodies, or active people.... or if you only prefer short walks to the fridge......blond or brunette... blue eyes or green... or brown....

your "phone" will even seamlessly integrate with older technology like old ibm pc's if necessary.. it will be able to communicate with your vehicle to tailor its timing and fuel tables and optimize the vehicles ability to perform to your mood.... with the push for a car platform that can be an SUV one day, and with a shell change... it can be a performance car with minor software uploads... you wouldn't be stuck having to buy separate vehicles... just one "skate" and different shells for appearance mods..... this is just the tip of the iceberg ..... what do you think???? All of these things and much more... controlled by your DROID lifechip tm lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Last edited:
OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Just dusting this off for fun... see if there are any bites...

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Hey isn't that FoxKat's (aka Maxwell Smart agent 86). He has it sewn into the cuffs on his shirt sleeves and another one in the sole of his shoe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I'd say that its close Tis lol.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Hey isn't that FoxKat's (aka Maxwell Smart agent 86). He has it sewn into the cuffs on his shirt sleeves and another one in the sole of his shoe.

I heard my name mentioned...what's going on?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Rofl! That's right we're talking about you again.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
No need for a bootloader? That would only be possible if the thing didn't have an OS.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
No need for a bootloader? That would only be possible if the thing didn't have an OS.

I believe he meant locked bootloader.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I believe he meant locked bootloader.

That's what I meant lol. I did this just days after I joined the forum.

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
There, fixed.

Taunton

Reaction score
I'm quite sure I wouldn't want my "phone" to do ALL of these things... I mean there is a certain point where I draw the line. I definitely wanna keep on walking to the store LOL

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I hear ya... but its happening, little by little :)

Taunton

Reaction score
I wouldn´t want my phone to drive me to work every day, though. And I could settle for a Transformer-Phone - that would be hella cool! :D

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cyberdine Systems is working on all that tech as we speak....oh, btw, some big dude with shades keeps coming by, knocking on my door.....said he's looking for a Sarah Connor.....anybody know her so I can point him in the right direction?
:)

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Cyberdine Systems is working on all that tech as we speak....oh, btw, some big dude with shades keeps coming by, knocking on my door.....said he's looking for a Sarah Connor.....anybody know her so I can point him in the right direction?
:)

Lmao... sorry, I had a date with her :cool: