Phone icon on my direct dial face?

parkschr

Reaction score
I have several direct dial faces on my home screen. It shows their face. I just added a new direct dial and it places the face along with a phone icon covering up part of their face. What the heck?

Is there any way to remove the little phone icon?

Thanks

phone%20icon%201.JPG

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid. I created several direct dial shortcuts within the first week of purchase. I sure that everyone has had the phone in the upper right corner.

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score
I have a rooted Droid. I created several direct dial shortcuts within the first week of purchase. I sure that everyone has had the phone in the upper right corner.

Mine is in the lower right corner.

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score
See the first post for a screen shot. It might have something to do with froyo. My other direct dials were done before froyo and Rich was done after.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
See the first post for a screen shot. It might have something to do with froyo. My other direct dials were done before froyo and Rich was done after.

I apologize for this post in advance - I simply could not resist:

It's the Cuteness Threshold built into the phone. If Rich was a cute as Karin, Patty and Paula he would not have in icon covering his face. :)

OP
parkschr

parkschr

Reaction score

I apologize for this post in advance - I simply could not resist:

It's the Cuteness Threshold built into the phone. If Rich was a cute as Karin, Patty and Paula he would not have in icon covering his face. :)

That's hillarious! :)

RyanPm40

Reaction score
That's strange, I've noticed the same thing on my phone. Oh well!