Phone Holder for DROID by Motorola

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
know what i wanna see? a big effing belt buckle holster. like the tunebuckle for the ipods, but huge for the droid. i'd totally buy one.

That may be a little overboard :p. But the car dock and desktop dock look awesome. The desktop is necessary, not sure about the car one yet :D

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
know what i wanna see? a big effing belt buckle holster. like the tunebuckle for the ipods, but huge for the droid. i'd totally buy one.

That may be a little overboard :p. But the car dock and desktop dock look awesome. The desktop is necessary, not sure about the car one yet :D

I think Both are a Necessity !!! If you want to get all you can out of your new Droid. Why only go halfway. Open up the ol' wallet or purse, let the moths out, Splurge on all that is Droid and get the job done right the first time. :cool:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think Both are a Necessity !!! If you want to get all you can out of your new Droid. Why only go halfway. Open up the ol' wallet or purse, let the moths out, Splurge on all that is Droid and get the job done right the first time. :cool:

I really dont ever use NAV. Ever. Remeber I drive 4 miles to work :D. Then 4 miles home :D. Here in Daytona we don't have that traffic you do :cool:. Oh and I don't run a boat like you either :eek:. I will look hard at it though

Last edited:

juergen99

Reaction score
According to a document for VZW employees "IMPORTANT: Due to the magnetic imbedded in the device, cases with magnetic closures could place the device in Car or Desktop Mode. Do NOT offer customers cases with a magnet closure only." That's sort of a bummer because my favorite kind ocase uses a magnetic closure. I hate velcro or snap enclosures. Something to be aware of anyway.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I really dont ever use NAV. Ever. Remeber I drive 4 miles to work :D. Then 4 miles home :D. Here in Daytona we don't have that traffic you do :cool:. Oh and I don't run a boat like you either :eek:. I will look hard at it though

yeah but just imagine that beast on a belt buckle.. i'd be walking around playing clips from O Brother Where Art Thou, just to see how many people glance *downward* and laugh.. :D

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
According to a document for VZW employees "IMPORTANT: Due to the magnetic imbedded in the device, cases with magnetic closures could place the device in Car or Desktop Mode. Do NOT offer customers cases with a magnet closure only." That's sort of a bummer because my favorite kind ocase uses a magnetic closure. I hate velcro or snap enclosures. Something to be aware of anyway.

what' the case for :rolleyes:. I just carry it in my hand until I can put the phone on my desk :cool:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Heh, yeah i don't mind the snap kind, but i don't care for the velcro because after awhile it wears off and gets to be an annoyance.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
I travel to much, I need to know it's secure in it's holster on my belt. The weight of it doesn't even bother me. At work I have to carry two phones, theirs and mine.

So I need the Holster, Car Mount and Desktop Mount. $$$$$$$ :p

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe you can just forward the work calls to your droid? they would never know.. :p

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
Nah, when I am off watch, the damn thing would never stop ringing then. Plus the company phone is Nextel, can you imagine the fees associated in doing that.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
maybe you can just forward the work calls to your droid? they would never know.. :p

Actually i've been thinking abou tthe email thing. I can just forward from my home server to my gmail acct. Giving me instant access to my home email too ;). Thanks for the idea