Phone gets hot

memnv

Reaction score
I have noticed sometimes when im charging my droid x, it gets got sometimes and other tones it seems to take forever to charge, anyone else have this put problem

Kentech0023

Reaction score
My Droid X gets hot too. Also I just drain the battery and let it charge overnight and by the morning it is at 100%.

Melinda1c

Reaction score
Mine gets hot on the back of the phone when I use the GPS. So I ordered a car mount which is attached to the air vent of the car so hopefully it will cool it down.

tobytl

Reaction score
I have noticed sometimes when im charging my droid x, it gets got sometimes and other tones it seems to take forever to charge, anyone else have this put problem

Mine gets warm. My D1 gets hotter, but of course it's overclocked... Are you charging from a PC? Depending on your usb port, it may take longer to charge from a PC than it would using the AC charger. (The AC charger uses a higher voltage than the usb spec provides, though some PC's usb ports can output that higher voltage as well)

OP
memnv

memnv

Reaction score
nope, I charge from the plug, It also dosnt always happen just once in a while when its charging