Phone development?

Wolfram74

Reaction score
Hello, I've been keeping up with custom Roms and for this phone. It's been quiet for a while and I was wondering if anyone has cracked bootloader yet/have available custom Roms?

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

micrors4

Reaction score
Nothing yet to my knowledge, and I don't believe anyone is working on it any longer as it has proven very difficult to crack.

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
Oh darn... Well thanks for clearing that up :)

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
Holy crap thank you! Looking forward to the rom development, maybe cyanogen mod!! ^_^

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 4

Thomas23Male

Reaction score
No need to thank me who we all really need to thank is mtmichaelson for releasing the kernel

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
you can try this rom, this rom only have system.img ( not have boot.img ) need backup
Chia s? - [LTE2 L-LV-K-S] Sling v1.6 - nhi?u ch?c n?ng l? cho LTE2 | C?ng ??ng LG Vi?t

This ROM works great! Currently playing with the extra settings right now ^_^

The Vietnamese is extra handy so now I can finally change my phone to Vietnamese mode.

The only major problem I see as of now is that the Wi-fi doesn't work.

EDIT: Also I cannot access my phone storage from computer using USB cable. It's constantly checking PC driver.

Last edited:

Thomas23Male

Reaction score
This ROM works great! Currently playing with the extra settings right now ^_^

The Vietnamese is extra handy so now I can finally change my phone to Vietnamese mode.

The only major problem I see as of now is that the Wi-fi doesn't work.

You might want to go back to stock because the Korean variants of our phone ROMs would boot before the new kernel but would break the touchscreen permanently so if I were you I would see if WiFi still works on stock

Sent from my VS930 4G using Tapatalk 4

OP
Wolfram74

Wolfram74

Reaction score
Uhh im starting to have an issue. I have the cab file of jelly bean stock, but how do you flash it on your phone? :S