Phone calls failing, a lot.

lafont28

Reaction score
I dont know how important bluetooth is to everyone but i found that by deleting everything relating to it off my d3 has stopped that issue. I used the root browser in rom toolbox to find anything associated with bluetooth removed it including any built in apps and havent had the problem in almost a month. Im running davros's modded gummy not cm9 but was having the samething happen since its ics based.

svickstc

Reaction score
For the no-sound bug when calling or recieving a call, I found a fix; it was discovered by twistedddx, on XDA Dev (link to the original post: [ROM][WIP] Unofficial CM9 Port - Alpha 5 - Page 42 - xda-developers)
Works with no bluetooth for me, even if I have to do this thing everytime I call someone. (SGSII Insanity (CM9 derivate) SiyahKernel)
Quote : “Related to the “dial pad touch tones” “touch sounds” ” screen lock sound” or any other sound that is made prior to making an outbound call fixing the no call audio issue.

When your bluetooth connects make a call(no audio), eg to voicemail, bring up dialpad and press a digit(tone should be heard). End call and call again, audio will now be functional.
Any time bluetooth connects or disconnects you must force the phone to make a system sound to the ouput, eg handset or bluetooth, or you will suffer no audio bug.”
Hope it will help,
Warpgamer.

Reboots use to work on my phone on earlier versions, but since all the latest updates this is the only trick that works for me...

Thanks