Phone Apk being randomly uninstalled..

Tallen1331

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to ask what could possibly be causing my phone application to randomly uninstall. I have been using sapphire for a while, but chose to use it as my main rom within the first few days of the release of 1.0

This has only been a problem for the past 2 days or so, and have done numerous wipes/installs and just cant figure out what is making this happen..

ive wiped my phone several times prior to reinstalling the rom and theme.

im using the incognito v1.3 with the 250-110SV kernel.

thx in advance

shocka2430

Reaction score
I had this same problem one day too. I don't know what caused it, I just did a fresh install off sapphire and all that. Be nice to know what the problem was.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey just wanted to ask what could possibly be causing my phone application to randomly uninstall. I have been using sapphire for a while, but chose to use it as my main rom within the first few days of the release of 1.0

This has only been a problem for the past 2 days or so, and have done numerous wipes/installs and just cant figure out what is making this happen..

ive wiped my phone several times prior to reinstalling the rom and theme.

im using the incognito v1.3 with the 250-110SV kernel.

thx in advance

wipe
install rom+gapps
reboot, sign in, let apps+settings sync
install theme
reboot

msheldon

Reaction score
Had it happen once, fortunately, I had a backup of the ROM post-install. I restored it, and hasn't happened since.

Weird though.