Petition to get a release date from Verizion

Reaction score
Honestly 10,000 signatures from pissed off consumers wont make Verizon release a phone before they've ironed out all the details. You could get 1,000,000 signatures but that doesn't mean they have to listen and set a date. They can't set a date until they are completely ready so why make a petition. Its not like they are keeping the phone for themselves. These delays are hurting them just as much as they are bugging the community.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

natezire71

Reaction score
Yeah, not to be a pessimist, but.... Can't you guys just be patient? I'm just as fed up with VZW as you guys are, and want a Nexus 1,000 times more than you do, but a petition?

Good things come to those who wait. :wink:

doublea500

Reaction score
Yeah, not to be a pessimist, but.... Can't you guys just be patient? I'm just as fed up with VZW as you guys are, and want a Nexus 1,000 times more than you do, but a petition?

Good things come to those who wait. :wink:

we have been patient... i waited for this phone since october 14th. its now passing the 2 month mark... thats 1/6th of a year!

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is a new level. It's not a petition for a troublesome issues, but for private company information.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What happens when you demand a deadline? Does the person of whom you are demanding the deadline give you the absolute earliest date they have any chance of making? Or do they try to cover the a$$ and give the date that is as far in the future as they can possibility get away with? It is my belief that if you demand a deadline, it is not and I repeat NOT going to be the "earliest date possible". So force them to give you a deadline and I guarantee you will get your phone later than if you just waited for the release date like an adult and not a 2 year old - anyone up for holding their breath??? :biggrin: