personal Notification sounds?

msuperbauer

Reaction score
How can I tae my own personal sounds (mp3's) and import them to my notification sounds, They are already in my ringtones, BUT won't show up in the other sound lists?? Thanks!

OP
M

msuperbauer

Reaction score
91 views and no reply?!? Is it an obvious answer, or have I officially stooped the droid forums?!?!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Stumped DF? HA

creat two folders on your sd card...
"notifications"
"ringtones"

place whatever mp3 you want to use in the appropriate folder. it will be in the list when you select a tone or notification.

OP
M

msuperbauer

Reaction score
Stumped DF? HA

"notifications"
"ringtones"

place whatever mp3 you want to use in the appropriate folder. it will be in the list when you select a tone or notification.

Cool!! ONE more little question.. how can I create multiple folders on my sd card?? Thanks in advance!

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
With a file manager app like Astro, by mounting your SD card and creating the folders via your PC...

91 views and no reply?!? Is it an obvious answer, or have I officially stooped the droid forums?!?!
A bit of the first and also you have to consider that any forum site will take time (a day or so) for replies.

Definitely give the search a try next time. Most questions aren't new.

datboijon

Reaction score
Stumped DF? HA

"notifications"
"ringtones"

Cool!! ONE more little question.. how can I create multiple folders on my sd card?? Thanks in advance!

Mac: use finder to locate your droid once u have it connected via usb and mounted on the phone. once in the root directory control + click and new folder should be an option.

Windows: same as above just right click in the root instead of control+click. then look under new and you should see folder.