PDANet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean

Reaction score
Ok, so I set up PDANet on my droid, and it works well...infact i'm using it now.... is there anything that i should stay away from ie streaming video or downloading? I hear that PDANet tricks verizon and i dont wanna set off any red flags with them.... so i guess is it ok to do whatever when surfing through PDANet? Or are there certain data intensive things to stay away from?

OP
Sean

Sean

Reaction score
can anyone help me with this?

hbaublit

Reaction score
I'm not sure either, sorry . My thought, which is not professional at all would they might flag it if you are downloading movies or lost of music, stuff that would be hard to do on a phone. I to just started using it an am curious. They do say unlimited data though so I guess we will see.

LordKastle

Reaction score
Some have said that once you go over the 5gigabyte mark some red flags could potentially go up.

Like people have said, if it done with moderation Verizon most likely won't know..but if you are constantly processing massive data than you won't be as stealth. Streaming? Probably not too much of a concern.

Dragoro

Reaction score
The guy from verizon thats posting on the general forum says that verizon has ways of finding out and that they can cancel your account or fine you for tethering and to do it at your own risk.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy from verizon thats posting on the general forum says that verizon has ways of finding out and that they can cancel your account or fine you for tethering and to do it at your own risk.

This is correct, and since this thread seems to be on a fine line. It's :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.