PayPal Might Meet The Market Soon

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
paypal.jpg

That’s right, no need to put your credit card on Google checkout anymore, PayPal is here to save the day. The popular online payment service is now rumored to be in communication with Google, and if this deal goes through... Not only will it make the Android Market the most flexible in the industry, but it will most likely cause a growth in sales.

I personally have yet to pay for anything in the Market, but if this happens, I will become a daily shopper (which is not necessarily good).

I know they're some PayPal users out in the forum, and I am sure you are happy to see this happen.

What do you think of all these thinks Google is doing to improve our experience? For free software, isn’t that great? Reply and let me know.

News via: AC

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Oh yeah if this goes through Apples sales will go down a song comes to mind "I fell into a burning Ring Fire" Johnny Cash that's what apple will be singing but a little diffrent "Are Sales fell into a burning Ring of fire when android introduces paypal to there app market"

Salieri

Reaction score
I don't think any company has more websites dedicated to complaining about its poor service than Paypal.

I personally have had money locked up by paypal for some pretty low value, regular transfers. I have yet to get a reason as to why.

What is wrong with google check out? I entered my CC once and never had to bother with them again.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I don't think any company has more websites dedicated to complaining about its poor service than Paypal.

I personally have had money locked up by paypal for some pretty low value, regular transfers. I have yet to get a reason as to why.

What is wrong with google check out? I entered my CC once and never had to bother with them again.

Exactly! I've bought several things on the Market, all with Google Checkout. I'm not sure if Paypal is available in more countries or not, but I've never had an issue with GC.

meepstone

Reaction score
I too have not had any problems with Google Checkout. I guess paypal may be useful to people who already have money in a paypal account or maybe it will help overseas in other countries?

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i prefer google check out.. will use paypal if i have too

chaz.ring

Reaction score
I have never had any problems with paypal..... In fact they have helped me get my money back from shady vendors on more than one occasion.

Sent from my incredible using slideit on tapatalk

r1nstang

Reaction score
never had any issues with paypal. got my money back after being burned by sellers on ebay pretty quickly after filing a dispute with paypal.

as for google checkout..never had any issues with it before either. have had a few apps never download after i purchased them though. refund was simple

Varking

Reaction score
Well, there really is absolutely nothing negative to say about this. More options of how to pay is always good. There are people who don't like Google Checkout and can now get paid apps via PayPal. There are people who don't trust PayPal and will be able to continue using Google Checkout. There are no losers here. Thank you Google for allowing more options even though I haven't had a single problem with GC yet.

fenriswolf039

Reaction score
I've been using my PayPal Mastercard for the Google/Android market the whole time, and earning 1% back on every purchase.

R

RETG

For those who like paypal, good for them. Personally, I won't use paypal until they allow payments to gun stores.

Canadroid

Reaction score
Kind of torn on this as I have Paypal and don't like them--but I'm wary of having my CC stored in the cloud by Google...

I suppose payment options in the market are still a good thing at the end of the day, hope this deal goes through.

Canadroid

Reaction score
For those who like paypal, good for them. Personally, I won't use paypal until they allow payments to gun stores.

They blacklist stores assoc. with firearms? I didn't know that!

pistacio

Reaction score
Why isn't it possible to have charges for apps charged to the monthly wireless bill?...would solve the trust issue with placing a credit card on file with Google or PayPal.