Pattern Lock Screen Question

phaze3131

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question regarding the how the pattern lock screen works and how the pattern is stored on the phone.

So I choose a pattern to lock my phone and enable it in settings. Then I want it disabled so I have to go back into settings and click disable.

How can I just renable the old pattern without having to redraw a new one and have it store that new one?

Thanks all

oh btw, if this is possible then are there any one click widgets that do this automatically that aren't just shortcuts into the settings screen?

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question regarding the how the pattern lock screen works and how the pattern is stored on the phone.

So I choose a pattern to lock my phone and enable it in settings. Then I want it disabled so I have to go back into settings and click disable.

How can I just renable the old pattern without having to redraw a new one and have it store that new one?

Thanks all

oh btw, if this is possible then are there any one click widgets that do this automatically that aren't just shortcuts into the settings screen?

i was looking for this but since in froyo you can do pattern, pin, or password, there is no widget to just turn the pattern on/off. i wish there was :/

Phillipsave

Reaction score
You can leave it it totally unlocked, although if it's jostled enough it might open quietly in your pocket. I only lock it if I'm worried about that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

deputc26

Reaction score
I leave mine totally unlocked, I'm pretty sure there is no way to do what you want to do here.