Patrick Peterson signs $70 mil deal

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Patrick Peterson signed a 5 year 70 mil (48 million guaranteed) with the Arizona Cardinals making him the highest paid defensive back even more than superbowl winning Richard Sherman. Patrick Peterson will be the third cornerback to get paid this year followed by Cleveland Brown's Joe Haden and Richard Sherman who got a 56 million dollar extension two months ago.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Why is this here?

Though we are an android forum we venture out and post other news from around the world. One it adds a change up to the front page news. The idea came when I was reading an article that popped up on my google new page that redirected me to a forum. Posting news other than android opens the forum up to other viewers who may not necessarily be an android enthusiasts but while following the article get a chance to read the story and learn about their device at the same time making this forum more well-rounded and different from every other android based forum on the web.

Reactions: cr6

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
"Richard Sherman and Patrick Peterson combined to allow 8 touchdown passes in 2013. Peterson gave up seven of those." - Cody Swartz, CBS NFL Analyst

I laughed, because Arizona is really that dumb.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
completely off topic however

any way to get that front page set as the actual front page again when going to www.droidforums.net instead of having to go to /news?

It being added to the front page is based on where the post is located. Posts located in the news section automatically gets redirected to the front page. But after reading your post last night I have been racking my brain for ideas as we want to be respectful of those who only want to see android news in the news section as some may have it set up where it pings their phone when news hits. And last thing someone who may not be a sports fan want is to get pinged over a trade or something.
I will continue to work around some ideas and get back with you.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not worried about what news that goes there what I'm saying is www.droidforums.net used to be where I'd land on the site and all news was there.

I only just found out about www.droidforums.net/news/ and that's definitely where I go for ALL my android news... sometimes I end up at a few other places but I check DF.net every single day

sports news is fine, I enjoy that you guys branch out. even though I could not care less about sports

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm not worried about what news that goes there what I'm saying is www.droidforums.net used to be where I'd land on the site and all news was there.

I only just found out about www.droidforums.net/news/ and that's definitely where I go for ALL my android news... sometimes I end up at a few other places but I check DF.net every single day

sports news is fine, I enjoy that you guys branch out. even though I could not care less about sports
Try cleaning out your cookies from your browser for droidforums.net and see if going to the home page shows the news.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Try cleaning out your cookies from your browser for droidforums.net and see if going to the home page shows the news.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2
nope going to www.droidforums.net still drops me on the main forum list not the news page. it's not that big a deal I just put /news after it and go straight to news :D just had to change the way I get to the site is all