Paranoid Android Makes It's Way To The Verizon LG G3

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
images

Development has really kicked off for the Verizon LG G3 since the release of Cyanogen Mod! Developers "777jon" and "invisiblek" have tag teamed to bring us an all new AOSP rom for this device. Paranoid Android is one of the top roms in the Android community today and it is finally here for the VS985! This rom includes the oversharpening fix for the G3. Features include Dynamic Status Bar, Pie Control, Hover notifications, PEEK (gives you status updates to your screen without having to wake the device, kind of like Active Dispaly), status bar tweaks, soft button tweaks, and many other customization mods. Just like with any other rom your LG G3 needs to be bumped and you need to have custom recovery installed. You will also need to be sure to grab the PA Gapps to flash alongside the rom itself. Head to the link below for the download.

Via XDA

Last edited:

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I really miss PA. I'm hoping they have a port for the Note Edge. PA is the best rom hands down.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
That's awesome!
Great to see how much love the dev community has been showing the G3 lately. It's definitely one helluva device.

S5 tap'n

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
I really miss PA. I'm hoping they have a port for the Note Edge. PA is the best rom hands down.
I have used PA on most of my phones and agree it's an awesome ROM.