Panoramic camera not working with Black Glass X for DROID X

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not working on incognito either.. weird i willing to bet all themes are messing with it

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
JsinLegacy just tweeted me that it does not work on several rom builds.. dont think it a theme issue :/

debaucher

Reaction score
It is a theme issue as I am running the OTA 2.2 (deodexed using 928 deodexxer)

D.

Vic Hammer

Reaction score
Same here... Droid X, no rom, rooted with Black Glass theme, the theme is enough for me, don't need a rom like on my Droid.

I also have the "not being able to add accounts" problem so I am installing his newest theme. I'll drop back if that helps the panorama problem as well.

EDIT: Adding accounts fixed, panorama still busted.

Last edited:

CatFishDom

Reaction score
Mod EDIT: Unauthorizied porting of Offiical DroidForums Themers Themes and apps is against DroidForums rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Sorry for the delayed response been on an out of state business trip since Thursday.

There will be an official Patch update posted shortly to fix this issue. This was directly related to me optimizing and compressing the Theme to make it smaller and faster on your Droid. I have spent weeks doing this for everyone and I know some apps will not like how much I am squeezing them. There are already a few and it is now obvious the Camera app is one of them.

In the future I would ask that others do not post "unofficial" fixes for my Themes publicly (at least contact me via PM first). This makes my support and troubleshooting of issues like this close to impossible when there are different versions floating around. IF there are future issues I will never know if you are using the a version someone else posted or the one I posted..and can waste a ton of time for all of us.

On top of that, most of my Themed apps are
more than just image files and can cause other issues, again this will just reduce the reliability of my Themes and cause all of us additional headaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.