Pandora one

Litrekid

Reaction score
Considering purchasing this for my droid since I use the free version at least 4-5 hours a day at work. Anyone purchased this? Is it worth 36 a year?

RLJSlick

Reaction score
I have Pandora One for my PC I should see if I can get it for free for my Droid. I just use the free Pandora for the droid right now.

sstrool

Reaction score
a Pandora One subscription is for any platform as long as you have one login. I purchased it, wanted to give back to the team that created an amazing application.

Jeremy556

Reaction score
Considering purchasing this for my droid since I use the free version at least 4-5 hours a day at work. Anyone purchased this? Is it worth 36 a year?
I just purchased Pandora One two days ago. So far it is worth it for me.

The Android application doesn't seem to work all that well on 3G, songs stop randomly, sometimes it starts a new song, sometimes not, even in good coverage areas. I don't understand why they can't buffer a minute or two, it runs a pretty low bit rate. Hopefully this will be addressed in the near future.

Jeremy556

Reaction score
a Pandora One subscription is for any platform as long as you have one login. I purchased it, wanted to give back to the team that created an amazing application.
Yep, just use your same account on the Droid, and you won't get the popup or audio ads, and can listen for >40 hours a month.

ZeroTruths

Reaction score

+1
Personally, I listen to at least 4 hours of music on Pandora on a daily basis, whether it be for fun, or for drowning out any background noise in order to study. I like having a dedicated application as opposed to running it inside of a browser, just because to me, it seems like a better thing to do.
The $36 is for a subscription to Pandora One, which transfers to all devices that can access Pandora.
Defiantly worth the amount of listening that I do.