Pandora 1.5 issue in UD8

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the latest Pandora update and UD8? When I updated, I just got FCs whenever I tried to open it. I reverted back to 1.4.1 and had no issues. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with the latest Pandora update and UD8? When I updated, I just got FCs whenever I tried to open it. I reverted back to 1.4.1 and had no issues. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Thanks.

Just opened it for the first time since the update and it ran fine. Did you try a reboot? That's helped me some in the past.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Pandora 1.5 runs fine on ud 9. :) yes ud 9 is in testing. Few things to clean and fix up.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
PriestSyrinx

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the reboot didn't help either. I guess I'll wait for UD 9 to see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestions :)

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Same here. Tried uninstalling and installing the one in the UD settings and still got the FCs. Hopefully UD 9.0 will be ready soon and takes care of that.

manhatton

Reaction score
+1 for the FC's. Doesn't show up in widget list either.

Sent from my Ultimate Droid using Tapatalk

foxdog

Reaction score
you guys try running fix permissions? try uninstalling themed version with titainum then get the new version off market (thay install to different places and can cause problems)

gwhiz377

Reaction score
Yes, I have tried fixing permissions. Several times. Have tried both the market version and the one that downloads through UD settings. Cleared data and all that. Nothing works.

erikfig

Reaction score
Yes, I have tried fixing permissions. Several times. Have tried both the market version and the one that downloads through UD settings. Cleared data and all that. Nothing works.

Same thing here!!! :(