Panda,GDE, Home++ SUDDEN issues?

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Im using Home++ and haven't had any problems at all. I had an update for it today but nothing other than that.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

Eddie

Reaction score
Droid - Panda Home

Panda Home runs great on my Droid.

No issues! Not even any FC's.

:motdroidhoriz: Eddie

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got the Panda home update last night, and after restarting my phone, it seemed to lock up...

But, and this may be a key issue, I also had mylock installed and it sorta took over when I unlocked the screen. I was able to get to a task manager and kill panda home, but each time it restarted it was still locked, no widgets or icons and wouldn't let me switch screens or open the app drawer. Luckily the task manager I use let me switch to settings and then make the normal home screen the default. Uninstalled mylock and rebooted the phone, and it came back up working perfect again with Panda reset as the default home app. So, not sure if it was a weird Panda issue or one with MyLock.

ejbaca03

Reaction score
I have Open Home and for the last week, I have been getting a lot of fc's and freeze ups. I have had to reboot and do a few battery pulls to clear it up. I was thinking of uninstalling to see if that would clear the problem but I really dont like the stock home app. Might have to do it to report my results to this thread.

SteelyStan

Reaction score
Uninstalled PandaHome today at lunch. Was working fine until now, constant FCs, locked black screen, running extremely slow, and wouldn't let me connect to the net. I even had to take the battery out to get my phone to restart at one point.

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
I went crazy. Uninstalled Home++, 2.1 Launcher, Intelligent Homescreen Beta, SMS Count Widget, Apps Organizer, and many others. Just kept what I actually use and went back to stock home. My phone is running so much smoother now! lol